Monday, October 5, 2009

Operation Actually Read Bible, Challenge Update

I know I haven't been the best host for Operation Actually Read Bible. I've been busy participating, not busy hosting. But I'm going to *try* to do better from here on out! I promise.

Here is a place for you to post links to your progress. Every two weeks (give or take a day or two) I'll give you a place to update your bible reading progress. If you're not blogging about your progress, feel free just to leave a note or two in the comments! I do *love* to hear from you!!!





© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hey Becky,
So far I've read Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Psalms 1 through 40, then I jumped to 1st Peter, and am now making my way through Acts.

Enjoying it, going slow, but I'm not in a race.

Thanks for hosting the challenge!

Jennifer @ Quiverfull Family said...

Thanks for the linky Becky! I just started late last month, so I've made just a wee bit of progress, over 1/2 way in Genesis though!