Friday, April 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop


If this is your first time visiting, welcome! I'm glad you dropped by! I review christian books (fiction and nonfiction) for all ages. Please leave a comment, feel free to leave a link to your own book blog! I'll try to visit you in return.

This is my second week participating in Crazy-for-Books' Book Blogger Hop! I signed up for this site and my Young Readers site last week. And I had a lot of fun visiting other book bloggers!

Last week, I discovered three new blogs that I really like. Playing by the Book. WhatMissKelleyIsReading. And Stories From My Bookshelf.


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

2 comments:

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Just bouncing through on the hop. Here's ME.

I'm reading the One Year Bible and the One Year Bible Companion this year!

Natalie W said...

Came across your site via CFB. Nice site you have!
Happy hoppin :0)
Natalie ~ www.thebookinn.net