Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week In Review: April 29 - May 4

This week I challenged myself to finish the Reading God's Story HCSB Chronological Bible! And it was such a WONDERFUL experience!!!! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Bible, I do. It would be a great introduction to this translation of the Bible--the Holman Christian Standard Bible--if you're not familiar with it. I read the Old Testament in November and December of 2011.

HCSB -- Reading God's Story: A Chronological Daily Bible

  • Matthew 
  • Mark 
  • Luke 
  • John
  • Acts
  • Romans
  • 1 Corinthians
  • 2 Corinthians
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Philippians
  • Colossians
  • 1 Thessalonians
  • 2 Thessalonians
  • 1 Timothy
  • 2 Timothy
  • Titus
  • Philemon
  • Hebrews
  • James
  • 1 Peter
  • 2 Peter
  • 1 John
  • 2 John
  • 3 John
  • Jude
  • Revelation

I also read *some* in the A.W. Tozer Bible (KJV). I did not make this Bible my focus this week since I wanted to read the New Testament.

  • Exodus 1-4
  • Esther
  • Proverbs 9-19
  • Isaiah 52-57
  • Nahum
  • Acts 1-6

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

twiga92 said...

My hubby recently got me this Bible off my wishlist. I am looking forward to reading it.