Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week In Review: July 8-14

What have I read this week? Well, I've read and reviewed two books this week: Finding God When You Need Him Most by Chip Ingram and Then Sings My Soul by Robert J. Morgan. I was able to finish two more books--one yesterday, one this morning. I'll have reviews of The Kingdom by Bryan Litfin and The Last Hunger Season by Roger Thurow in the upcoming week. Perhaps even this afternoon!

And here's what I was able to read in the Bible this week:

NASB

  • Mark
  • John
  • Acts 20-28
  • Romans 
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Philippians
  • Colossians
  • Jude
  • Titus
  • Philemon


ESV

  • Jonah
  • Obadiah
  • 1 Thessalonians
  • 2 Thessalonians
  • 1 Timothy
  • 2 Timothy
  • James

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: