Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Reading Plans

What are your Bible reading goals for the fall? for the rest of the year?

I'll be reading the ESV Women's Devotional Bible. My plan is to loosely follow the Bible in 90 Days reading schedule. I don't follow it strictly because I make adjustments to the daily readings. (If you look at it closely, you'll see sometimes they break up chapters over two days. Why?!) I also plan on reading the New Testament alongside the Old Testament. I may even be able to fit the New Testament in twice. I should be finishing up by the end of November. If all goes well!

The ESV Women's Devotional Bible is the newest Bible published by Crossway. I am looking forward to reading in this one! I hope I love it just as much as I've loved the ESV Gospel Transformation Bible and the ESV Grow! Bible.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: