Sunday, February 1, 2015

Memory Work for February

Though I've not set out to memorize anything in decades, I'm going to make an effort in 2015 to memorize Scripture. For February, these are the verses I'll be working on. I'll still be reviewing January's verses as well (Revelation 21:3-4, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalms 34:3, 8). 

Once again, I'll be using the ESV translation.

  • Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker! For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. (Psalm 95:6,7)
  • Sing to the LORD, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. (Psalm 96:2)
  • Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! (Psalm 103:1)
  • Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:2-5)
  • He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities. (Psalm 103:10)
  • For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:11-12)

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: