Sunday, May 17, 2015

Week in Review: May 10-16


All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:27-30
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you. James 4:7-10

NKJV

  • Exodus 12-40
  • Proverbs 11-31
  • Haggai
  • Zechariah
  • Malachi

NKJV Evidence Bible

  • Genesis 1-11
  • Mark 1-10
  • James

HCSB

  • Ecclesiastes
  • Esther
  • Daniel
  • Ezra
  • Nehemiah

Living

  • James

NLT

  • James

MEV

  • James

ESV Gospel Transformation Bible

  • James


KJ21

  • Psalms 1-41
  • Matthew
  • James

1599 Geneva Bible

  • Romans


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: