Sunday, May 31, 2015

Week in Review: May 24-30


The LORD is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation;
this is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2, ESV
You have led in your steadfast love the people whom you have redeemed;
you have guided them by your strength to your holy abode. Exodus 15:13, ESV
You will bring them in and plant them on your own mountain,
the place, O LORD, which you have made for your abode,
the sanctuary, O Lord, which your hands have established.
The LORD will reign forever and ever. Exodus 15:17-18, ESV
ESV Gospel Transformation

  • Psalms 11-41
  • Micah
  • Nahum
  • Habakkuk
  • Zephaniah
  • Haggai
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians

NKJV Evidence Bible

  • Exodus 26-40
  • Leviticus
  • Romans 8-16

ESV Reformation Bible

  • James

ESV Following Jesus

  • James

Living

  • James

NLT

  • James

KJV

  • James
REB (Revised English Bible
  • James
GNT

  • James

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: