Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Operation Deepen Faith Check-In


I. Wonderful Words of Life

  • What have you been reading in the Bible?
  • What books have you finished?
  • What book are you currently in?
  • Do you know what your next book of the Bible will be?
  • Which translation are you using?
  • What have you learned about God lately?
  • What have you learned about yourself?
  • Any favorite verses?

II Christian Nonfiction

  • Have you finished any books for the challenge this month?
  • What book are you currently reading for the challenge?
  • Do you know what book you'll be reading next?
  • Any favorite quotes?



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Becky said...

In January, I read the New English Bible. I don't plan on reading the whole Bible every single month. But I wanted an intense immersing to start the new year in right.

The Bible I'm currently reading is the KJ21. I hope to read it over the next two to three months. My current book I'm reading is Exodus. I'll probably go straight on into Leviticus. I then might read Hebrews.

God fights on our behalf. God doesn't necessarily "need" or "want" or help fighting life's battles. Sometimes we're too in the way and trying to fight things our way in our time.

I've read eight Christian nonfiction books this month.