Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week in Review: July 1-7

Well, my goal for July is to read ten to fifteen chapters a day in the Bible! My second goal is to read fifty pages of theology every day. While, I was able to meet my Bible-reading goal this past week, I'm not sure I managed fifty pages each and every day. I was able to finish two books this week, however. One I would say was definitely theology, the other I'm not sure what to call it.

NASB

  • 1 Thessalonians
  • 2 Thessalonians
  • 1 Timothy
  • 2 Timothy
  • Titus
  • Philemon
  • 1 Corinthians
  • 2 Corinthians
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Philippians
  • Matthew
  • Acts 1-19

ESV

  • Hebrews
  • James
  • 1 Peter
  • 2 Peter
  • 1 John
  • 2 John
  • 3 John
  • Jude

HCSB

  • 2 Samuel 16-24
  • Ecclesiastes


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: