Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Giving Thanks #6 Psalm 139

Psalm 139 is a wonderful, wonderful psalm. If only we could all embrace the many, many truths found in this incredible psalm of David. While the whole Psalm is wonderful, I love Psalm 139:1-12 and Psalm 139:13-17. There have been many singer/songwriters who have been inspired by Psalm 139. Probably my favorite is Steven Curtis Chapman's Meant To Be. This song is so uplifting and encouraging.


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Monica said...

I enjoy coming and visiting you through your Giving Thanks! You remind me to be more thankful in the "obvious" (as in God's word!) I am reading ALL of Psalms this month (a HUGE challenge for me) and I am enjoying it every morning! Thank you for the encouragement to dig in!